If you are experiencing an emergency outside of our business hours, we encourage you to visit one of the Emergency Hospital locations below. You may click the links to visit their website or call them directly at the phone number listed.
The Powerful Prescription of Pets
We don’t just take care of our pet’s health – they help our health, too! A video and article put out by Kaiser Permanente shared that “97 percent of physicians believe there are health benefits to having a pet…” – and we agree! Check out the original article below.
- Longmont Lost & Found Pet’s Facebook Page: If you reside in the Longmont Area, you can use this Facebook page to help spread word about a missing pet, or a pet that you have found.
- In addition, let our hospital know and we will be happy to help get the word out about your lost or found pet.
To compare pet insurance providers and options, visit www.petinsurancereview.com!
- Veterinary Partner by Veterinary Information Network
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Kennel Club
- Agility Information
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Center for Veterinary Medicine- U.S. FDA
- Cornell Feline Health Center
- Colorado Veterinary Medical Association